In order to maintain a high standard of care, we privately bill for our services and payment is expected at the end of your consultation.
After 6pm & Saturdays
|Standard Consultation (10-15mins)||$93||$103||$ 37.05|
|Long Consultation (up to 30mins)||$146||$156||$ 71.70|
|Complex Consultation (up to 45mins)||$177||$187||$105.55|
We bulk bill 'routine' consultations between the hours of 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday for the following patients:
Attendance outside of these hours will NOT be bulk billed.
Consultations involving Skin, Travel or Shared Care Services are NOT Bulk Billed and will incur a fee.
Payments may be made by Credit Card or Eftpos.
A Late cancellation fee of $50 applies if less than <24 hours notice is given for:
- Long consultations
- Travel Appointments
- Mole Surveillance Imaging (Skin Checks)
Repeat Prescriptions and Referrals
Scripts and referrals are most appropriately provided during a consultation so that relevant medical history and medications are updated. Please check your requirements at each appointment.
An exception may be made after your history is reviewed by a doctor, provided that you have attended High Street Medical Clinic within the last month.
- Prescriptions for habit forming medication, sleeping tablets or strong pain killers will always require an appointment
- Referrals cannot be back dated
- Medical Certificates cannot be back dated
- An Administration Fee of $15 will apply for repeat prescriptions and referrals. *Please allow 24 hours for collection.
Travel Health Clinic Fees
Travel consultation fees are privately billed with the majority being claimable from Medicare. Medicare does not cover the cost of medications, travel vaccinations or travel kits. This cost may be refundable in part from your private health insurer.
For more information about Travel Vaccinations refer to our Travel Health Clinic >>
Other Professional Services
Professional services are those that require your doctor to revisit your medical record to respond to a request from you to access information, for example:
- A request for copies of results.
- A request for a copy of a lost pathology or x-ray referral.
- A request to fax a copy of your pathology or x-ray referral.