Dr. Majid Rahgozar MD, MPhil, FAFAOEM (RACP)
Specialist Occupational Physician
Dr Rahgozar received a Doctorate in Medicine (MD) in 1995 and has over 20 years of experience in general medicine. He worked in the Queensland public hospital system for a number of years before commencing formal training in occupational medicine in 2010.
Dr Rahgozar consults at High Street Medical Clinic, holds the position of Medical Adviser for the Victorian WorkCover Authority and is a member of the teaching staff at Monash University Medical School.
- Occupational Health Risk Assessment and Management
- Injury management, rehabilitation and return to work
- Fitness for Duty Assessments
- Rail Medicals
- Drug & Alcohol Management Programs
- Independent Medical Exams
- Medico Legal Opinion
- Fluent in English & Persian/Farsi