Meet Meyya, Accredited Practising Dietitian & Nutritionist, and owner of Nutrition Revitalised.
Meyya started her career as a Nutritionist in 2017, gaining experience in community health, chronic disease management and acute care. She is passionate about women’s health and paediatrics, and began Nutrition Revitalised as a virtual business on Instagram at the start of the pandemic. Ultimately, she hoped to extend the availability of evidence-based dietetic services globally. Humbled by the response, upon moving to Melbourne in 2021, she began working in private practice to support a wide variety of clients and journey together with them.
She strongly believes in prevention before cure. She supports her clients in a holistic manner to ensure that the strategies they work towards sit well with their lifestyle and personal goals.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Nutritionist
- Master of Dietetics
- Bachelor of Science (Nutrition)
To make an appointment, call the clinic on (03) 9510 5500.
Meyya takes a client-centered approach to nutritional and dietary needs, providing strategies tailored to each person that helps to keep them accountable in fast-tracking their health goals sustainably. As an Accredited Practising Dietitian & Nutritionist, Meyya can help individuals with their dietary and nutritional needs in the following areas:
- Sustainable weight gain/weight loss
- Women’s health (e.g. PCOS, endometriosis etc.)
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Pregnancy and post-pregnancy support
- Fertility nutrition
- Paediatric nutrition
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Gastrointestinal conditions (e.g. coeliac disease, IBS, etc.)
- Boost your energy levels for better performance
- Heal your relationship with food and body size concerns
- Disordered eating/eating disorders
Consults provided in person or via telehealth.
For more information, visit Nutrition Revitalised.
Follow Nutrition Revitalised on Facebook and Instagram