Pfizer Vaccine Available
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dose 3 and Booster – Pfizer
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dose 1 – Pfizer (5-11 years)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dose 2 – Pfizer (5-11 years)
Pfizer vaccine Dose 3 including boosters are available to all current patients aged 12 and over.
Pfizer vaccinations are available for children aged 5 -11.
How to book a Covid vaccination appointment
Our Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic operates each Thursday morning.
Appointments for the Covid vaccine MUST be booked online, and you will be prompted at the time of booking to book a second dose after the recommended 8 weeks. This service is for existing HSMC patients only, and not available to new patients.
- Please note this appointment will be for Covid-19 vaccine only.
- Please use our online booking system to book your Covid-19 Vaccine appointment
- If you require a vaccine for your child urgently, please use this link to find the earliest appointment near you https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/book-your-vaccine-appointment
COVID-19 Vaccine eligibility is being updated all the time so please use the eligibility checker for the most recent information. To do this, simply click the “Check your Vaccine eligibility” button below.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
Consent form for COVID-19 vaccination:
Consumer information on the AstraZeneca vaccine:
Information for after your AstraZeneca vaccine: