MBBS (Hons.) DCH FRACG
Dr Anna Currant is an independent GP who consults at HSMC. She is available for appointments every Wednesday.
Dr Anna Currant is a thorough, caring and friendly GP. She strives to empower patients and understand their specific health concerns. She believes that a holistic and preventative approach to healthcare is important and aims to tailor treatment to the individual.
Dr Anna Currant enjoys all aspects of General Practice, with a special interest in;
- Women’s Health including period management, fertility, pregnancy, postnatal care
- Child and Adolescent Health (Diploma of Child Health)
- Implanon insertion and removal, Mirena removal (no Mirena insertion)
- Sports Injuries
- Sexual Health
- Preventative/Lifestyle Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management e.g. heart/kidney disease, diabetes, mental health
Outside of work, she loves spending time outdoors with her young family, hiking, Pilates, cooking and is an avid reader.