MBBS (Hons.) DCH FRACG
Dr Anna Currant is a thorough, caring and friendly GP. She strives to empower patients and understand their specific health concerns. She believes that a holistic and preventative approach to healthcare is important and aims to tailor treatment to the individual.
She graduated with Honours from Monash University in 2008, completed a Diploma of Child Health 2011, and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners since 2013.
Dr Anna Currant enjoys all aspects of General Practice with a special interest in;
- Women’s Health including period management, fertility, pregnancy, postnatal care
- Child and Adolescent Health (Diploma of Child Health)
- Implanon insertion and removal, Mirena removal (no Mirena insertion)
- Sports Injuries
- Sexual Health
- Preventative/Lifestyle Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management e.g. heart/kidney disease, diabetes, mental health
Outside of work, she loves spending time outdoors with her young family, hiking, Pilates, cooking and is an avid reader.
Dr Anna Currant welcomes new patients and is available for consultations Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.