MBBS (Hons.) DCH FRACG
Dr Anna Currant is a thorough, caring and friendly GP. She strives to empower patients and understand their specific health concerns. She believes that a holistic and preventative approach to healthcare is important and aims to tailor treatment to the individual.
Dr Anna Currant enjoys all aspects of General Practice, with a special interest in;
- Women’s Health including period management, fertility, pregnancy, postnatal care
- Child and Adolescent Health (Diploma of Child Health)
- Implanon insertion and removal, Mirena removal (no Mirena insertion)
- Sports Injuries
- Sexual Health
- Preventative/Lifestyle Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management e.g. heart/kidney disease, diabetes, mental health
Outside of work, she loves spending time outdoors with her young family, hiking, Pilates, cooking and is an avid reader.
Dr Currant will be commencing maternity leave in August 2022.