Dr Sue Cherian is an independent GP who consults at HSMC. She welcomes new patients and is available for consultations Monday – Friday
Dr Sue Cherian is an experienced and caring GP offering holistic medical care.
She enjoys all areas of general practice with a special interest in:
- Family Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Contraception advice and Implanon Insertion, Mirena Removal
- Mental Health Counselling and Plans.
- Sleep, Smoking and Lifestyle Medicine / Preventative Health
- Sexual Health
- Nutritional Health, eating and weight management
- Chronic Disease Management
In her spare time, Dr Cherian loves cooking with her “foodie” children and can be found exploring new parks with the family’s long dog.