Dr Sue Cherian is an experienced and caring GP offering holistic medical care.
She enjoys all areas of general practice with a special interest in:
- Family Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Contraception advice and Implanon Insertion, Mirena Removal
- Mental Health Counselling and Plans.
- Sleep, Smoking and Lifestyle Medicine / Preventative Health
- Sexual Health
- Nutritional Health, eating and weight management
- Chronic Disease Management
In her spare time, Dr Cherian loves cooking with her “foodie” children and can be found exploring new parks with the family’s long dog.
Dr Sue Cherian welcomes new patients and is available for consultations Monday – Friday